Thursday, January 17, 2008

hey

So I started reading my book, it's a mystery book by Christopher Pike, and it's called "Remember Me". So far I like the book. I've only got to page seventeen, but it's still very interesting. My book is about a girl, who was killed, but everyone thinks she killed herself. I think this is very interesting because in every mystery book they always find out who's guilty & they get to the bottom of every case. But, in my book, Shari, the main character is describing the night of her murder, & some of the people who I think could be possible suspects, so I'm very interested in reading more of my book & finding out more information & maybe figuring out who the real killer actually is. So far I don't have any idea on who it could be, but there are a few possible people that she has named that it could have been. But I'm going to keep reading my book so I can figure it out.

1 comment:

Jessica T said...

amanda i think your book sounds really interesting and its something i wouldnt mind reading because it sounds really good and it sounds like its a good mystery book to read.