Wednesday, December 19, 2007

In the beginning of this novel called Inexcusable ,Keir and his girlfriend Gigi Bondikan fights. There fight seem interesting but you don't know what they are fighting about. Gigi slaps and punches Keir and calls him bad names. So they breakup. But when you read this book towards the middle of it you see that Keir and Gigi go out to eat and talk after their prom. Keir is so kind to her because Gigi feet hurt from walking in her heels so Keir helped her took off her shoes and when inside he restaurant. The waitress was mean, she told Gigi to put her shoes back on because that was against the rules of the restaurant. Gigi didn't listen so there was this conflict with this waitress and Gigi. So the waitress kick them out. I can see how this part of the story looks like. I think that Gigi is a type a girl who don't care about what people say to her like if they talk to her in a mean way. That's how I am. I think I can relate Gigi and me. But Keir tells Gigi do she love him and she says no that she likes him only as a friend. I think that Gigi do love him she don't want to admit it. I don't know why she said no when he ask that simple question to her. I think they should go back out. Keir is a nice person. Probably more into the chapters they will go out and eventually fall madly in love and get married.

No comments: